ANTMINER – T9 – 10,5 TH/S – POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED
Model Antminer T9+ (10.5Th) from Bitmain mining SHA-256 calculation with a greatest hashrate of 10.5Th/s for a power utilization of 1432W. Buy ANTMINER – T9.
- Intended for unwavering quality, strength, and life span.
- Hash Rate: 10.5TH/s ±7%.
- Power Consumption: 1450W ±7% (Power supply sold independently).
- Simple to utilize web interface. No host PC required.
- Power supply sold independently. APW3++ on a 220v outlet suggested OR EVGA SuperNova 1600 G2.
Please note the following:
- Power utilization figures will shift with your PSUs productivity, the surrounding working temperature and the precision of the power meter. Figures gave are at the divider, with AC/DC 93% productivity, and 25°C encompassing temp.
- Required power supply unit is excluded. Each hashing board has 3 PCIe power ports; all PCIe ports should get power. Try not to interface more than one PSU to the equivalent hashing board, except if you are utilizing a double issue security unit.
- Separate power supply to control board: there is one extra 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which should be associated with the PSU to get power. In the event that you utilize different PSU for hash sheets and control board, kindly make a point to drive the hash sheets first.